View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:51 PM
linzgeneral
PPCGeeks Regular

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iphone 4 Comparisons

I am sick of seeing all of these comparisons showing that the new Iphone's video recording is superior to the EVO. Where were camera comparisons when the Iphone had a crappy 3.2 mp and phones like the Droid or even Hero had far superior optics. I dint see any comparisons when my HTC Diamond had 3 times the resolution of the previous Iphones. Heck where were the comparisons and mentions when the Iphone couldn't even simply shoot video at all which isn't too long ago? How about comparing front facing camera quality, browser speed, screen size, 3g speed, network quality, actually being able to enjoy the high speed web (not edge) without caps and extra fees, 4G speed (oh my bad), HDMI out (hmm,sorry again), video calling over 3G(starting to see a pattern here), and a myriad of other things. I am tired of fanbois ignoring the obvious shortcomings while only manifying the positives. . Its funny/hilarious to me that the Iphone 3GS was the Lord of all phones a couple months ago, but in order to highlight the improvements of the new Iphone they trash it and effectively chalk it up to nothing more than having 5 year old technology and features. Whatever is convenient for the advancement of the Apple argument at any specific moment seems to be the normal mode of operation. Just my 2 cents....errr...rant...LOL.

This post has been thanked 1 times.