View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 PM
raptorjet22
N00b

raptorjet22 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 22| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
Yes, its strange. I've run Sprint provisioning. I have a SERO plan and a TP2. Running an NRG rom (although not the latest due to stability issues, May 11 Cookie has been ROCK solid for me so I havent bothered). I installed the Sprint TV cab from MR X's thread (2nd or 3rd page in his thread). After I installed it worked, I tried it again a week later or so and I notice that once I open the App, it just sits there on "Sprint TV" i double click it but nothing happens, nothing when I click on Sprint Radio or Premium Channels either. Ive tried it numerous times...

On a secondary note, there was not a lot of complaints about freezing and stability before/around May 11 release. I have had no issues with May 11 and it runs great. In fact, it seemed more stable than even the Stock rom I had before. Because of this, I have resisted installing one of the new builds because all I see is a flood of complaints about stability and so forth (some due to CHT issues not attributed to NRG).

I think I speak for everyone when I say that while we all love NRG rom and its features/looks, basic stability and reliability are still a #1 priority for a phone. I would never sacrifice stability/usability for eye candy or the novelty of some minor new features.

Keep up the good work but please! Stability #1 !
I've run into the Sprint TV issue with the recent releases as well. I'm using the Sprint TV + Navigation with the Sense tabs made for Mighty ROMs by MordyT and vin255764. They're the latest versions that were included in the stock Sprint ROM.

I have noticed that you can push the buttons if you open the keyboard and touch the screen in Landscape mode. You can also navigate and select an option using the arrows and enter keys on the keyboard.

I haven't had any freezing and stability issues with the June 22 Cookie 23569 ROM. I do have the issue with CHT Editor where it will not relaunch Sense when you select to apply the new settings. It's minor, and I can get around it by manually restarting Sense. I'm pretty happy with this ROM now.

Last edited by raptorjet22; 06-24-2010 at 05:20 PM.