View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:49 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have had issues with it but it does seem to add the contact.

You just need to make sure you actually shut down (stop) PocketCM and then restart it. That has worked for me.

I add the new contact but going up to the top selection (Add Contact).
Add in the info.
Then on the bottom right corner where it says Phone, click and hold that then slide your finger or stylus over to CLOSE.
Then open up Contacts again and look for the new contact.

Its worked for me everytime.

I just tried adding a new contact from an SMS message and it worked the same way.

If you Close PocketCM and not Minimize it, the next time you open up PocketCM it will have the contact there.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenak View Post
I love it and hate it - but by far the biggest problem I'm having is that I can't add new contacts. If I try to add them from an SMS it goes through the motions, but they don't show up in the list. Same with the 'new contact' button near the top of the pocket CM list. I'm running the version in the last OEM package, with everything else being current.

Does anyone have any insight?

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th