View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 PM
newkidd
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidd View Post
hey big,

turn the phone sounds (picture is a speaker with sound lines next to it) button on (green)
push volume up till volume is completely turned up (including the system tab)
check for message alerts.

thanks!

can someone please try this? im running the original 6/21 version, i have flashed this particular rom 3 times and not touched a single thing and did what i quoted above and the ringtones all worked. and message tones. everything. the minute i go into sounds and notifications to change something then i get the corrupted file and they stop working. hard reset and do the quoted above and everything works as big has preset.

i think its weird and i want someone to tell me its not just me. thanks.