View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:47 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Got bad bad news.. After few hours of using this dreaded corrupt ring tone problem started happening again!!!

Sorry to keep going back and forth on the thread here, jut trying to keep everyone abreast of the situation...

Because of this ringtone problem and the lengths i am having to through to fix it i will have to do some further testing AND let my beta testers try it out before it goes public..
I have tried many fresh SYS packages, XIP Packages, task29, clear storage, different dialer and the problem still exist...

The strange this is that nothing really changed in the kitchen for this to happen.. And even stranger is that i have had this same error happen in previous ROMs i created in the past, but never caused a problem or either it went away...

So with some advice from XDA i am removing my Lockstream DRM package and trying again...

Again, sorry for all the back and forth but will make sure its 100% for everyone waiting patiently...

Again the 6-21 ROM's should be perfectly fine to use and run until i release the updated ROM... Just add your own ringer or select one of the alarm at the top of the list...

[-o<

This post has been thanked 2 times.