View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:32 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Evo vs. Iphoner = Htc fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i'm ready to give up on htc too. not permanently though. i been with them for years, and have been pretty disappointed with certain things. So, i got my eyes fixed on the Droid X. Can't wait till the 15th. I'll give that a go for a few months and see what happens.

you guys didn't think i was gonna go with the iphone, did you? lol. heck nah
We all knew you weren't gonna get an iphone..*fake laugh*....*dials to call off the hired assassin*

Only thing that sucks about motorola is they are trying to make it annoying to root their phones..:/...chances are it will be rooted eventually but may take a lot longer then other's phones.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)