View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Meanee
Regular 'Geeker

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Store refuses to sell at full price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecithin View Post
I believe the store is a contract store, there seem to be very few corporate stores around where I live... Still seems crazy to me though, I do have my contract through this particular store so I will have to see if I can get that fixed... just cause I'm evil like that.

Yes Meanee I'm a diver. Tech-diver to be specific, I'm certified in Advanced Nitrox, Decompression Procedures and Heliotrox. Also recently was certified in Full Cave down in High Springs (by Jill Heinerth.) Currently awaiting delivery of a CCR so I can get on the loop
That is freakin impressive. I am still working on my AOW, so I am very new to all this. Did manage to snag Nitrox, Nav. Working in Deep and Wreck now.

As far as your plan to buy it at contract price and then cancel new line, moving EVO to old one, be careful with that. If you do it, Sprint will charge back Best Buy's commission. So your credit card may be charged or you will get a bill. I used to work for a 3rd party dealer before, and seen this happen.

I'd do as what post above me said, check out Radio Shack (it's $50 above MSRP), or try another Sprint store. You can raise all kinds of stink and call retentions, have them put a note on the account, etc, but that may take time, effort, and patience.