View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:07 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub0820 View Post
i will struggle through work today anticipating being able to flash when i get home. I'd stay home and wait for the release but.... My four year old daughter looked at me today and says "daddy, when do you have to leave for work?" i tell her about an hr and a half, and ask "are you trying to get rid of me?" she says "no, i just want you to go make me some money." i have created a monster, good thing i am never gonna let her get married cause her husband would have been in real trouble...lol...anyway back on point, keep up the great work big and will have this flashed as soon as possible.
lmao!