View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [PREVIEW] -KDFont- WM/Sense Fonts [UPDATE - 06/23/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
do you know if the font files are separate from the rest of the manila files? and are they the same for all builds of Sense? i ask cuz the files would have to be built into the app and then placed into the "/Windows" directory. so if the user's setup is dependent on the files (for more than just font info), then replacing them is going to cause more issues...
I am pretty sure that they very some from different version of Manila. I am not sure what all files are involved in it ether, that's why I would need someone to package all the files together for me to do. I have done quite a bit of reading on changing the Manila Font color change and it would be a huge project.

This post has been thanked 1 times.