View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:47 AM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

my percentages are in the mid to upper 80s if i browse the web for a while it shuts down all other apps (palringo). usually i soft reset and it fixes that issue for a while...would simply turning sense off and then back on fix that instead of a soft reset?
Not really, since I don't believe it is Sense causing the ram to climb.
Sounds to me like using your browser and having all the temporary internet files being stored is leading to your issue.
Do you clean your temp internet files now and then?
Try out CleanRam, if you are really having Ram issues.
Last words of advice, is that it is not due to HTC Sense or CHT, check your processes with a Task Manager to see what apps are causing your ram drain.
I think you would quickly find that manila(sense, CHT) is using around the same amount, pretty consistently, with no growth after extended period s of time. GWES.exe is usually what grows out of control.
Anyhow, this is irrelelvant to CHT and you should do as I suggested here and before and check your running processes with a Task Manager.
See what is really causing your ram loss, before you go assuming it's due to CHT or anything else unrelated.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!