View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [PREVIEW] -KDFont- WM/Sense Fonts [UPDATE - 06/23/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
i will look into the dialer issue. i dont have any fonts installed right now, cuz im doing testing of the app functionality and dont want the CABs to interfere. i will probably look at the dialer during/after the first beta run (this coming week/end).

Thanks for the feedback!
ive installed other fonts before like Godzon's and MrHawaii's system fonts and their fonts didn't change this as well. would be nice to have everything matches...but again...another non-issue...but if you find time inbetween projects....YOU rock!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-24-2010 at 11:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.