View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [PREVIEW] -KDFont- WM/Sense Fonts [UPDATE - 06/23/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Just added a couple teaser pics to Post #1!!!
like austin powers said...."oh, behave!!!" looking good my friend.

had to download a few of your fonts last night. got Papyrus installed and stuck with it. depending on the icon, the font gets cut off...but it's a non-issue for me. what i was very thankful for with this font is when i have to choose new message in the messaging menu screen. the fonts are bigger that my finger actually press correctly the first time. before when choosing new sms, i'd have to try at least 3 times because my fingers weren't slim enough

but quick question though...everything else as far as fonts and is concerned change on the device...but not on the dialer (numbers and letters on the dialer buttons)? but the end and talk button fonts on the dialer screen changed.

but great work Kliptik!!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 1 times.