View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:41 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW TP2 @ $29.99: The beginning of the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
+100 finally somebody besides me who realizes you don't jump on the "first" of its kind type a phone,i think ppl see specs and forget the "first" of it's kind is merely a stepping stone as to what is already being developed for the next phones in the same lineup that the EVO is in
never jump on the bandwagon unless the device is a hybrid like the tp2, so if the price drops horribly I could always unlock it and sell it for GSM use lol

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME