View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:59 PM
pinkbunniz
Regular 'Geeker

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Re: Evo now, or Evo later?

Basically its ultimately your choice. Personally, I love my evo ive had mine since the day after launch and i have had no issues what so ever. I think if you really want the evo go for it. Sprint is also coming out with a new android device, the samsung galaxy pro. You could wait til that comes out too. But keep in mind if you get that there will be issues too the hummingbird processor hasnt been "consumer approved" yet. Any newer device is bound to have issues and as the users we are the ones who get to point all of them out. I think do some research and find out what is best for you. Just because we all have evos, it may not be the right decision for you. Good luck.