View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:26 PM
JasonFieldz
PPCG News Manager
Threadstarter

JasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good workJasonFieldz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to JasonFieldz Send a message via Yahoo to JasonFieldz Send a message via Skype™ to JasonFieldz
Re: XDA UC Email/Personal Information

Thanks - I actually had this bookmarked from the other day - but thought that it was just SDconfig, and not XDA_UC. See I have XDA_UC set and working to install cabs, which I must say is sweet. I have an activesync (exchange) email that reloads all my contacts, and emails, and calendar, which readds all my favorite contacts in manilla...I add my facebook which then relinks all their pictures, etc...

Problem that I have is after I install the cabs (now easly with XDA_UC) then I have to set up my 4 emails (exchange, GMAIL, Yahoo, Hotmail) then I have to set up facebook, and then I have to set up my personal information... Yeah don't take long but be awesome to have just one step to do it all.. I am scared of scripting to be honest - just that I don't think I could do it... Basically because I do not know XML files...

But thanks for the page, I will have to dive in and hope I don't crash anything. I get frusterated easy. I would like to ask for some help though in doing this, maybe over IM, to help me understand what is being wrote in these scripts... I am one that likes to not only know what it is doing, but how and why.