View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 05:44 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [06-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2013 [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
If you could somehow come up with a process that would make my SOD's go away, I would agree with you. But simply put, I do everything properly in the flashing process and even go above and beyond with flash dance and Task29. And even then, I've gotten SOD's on this 6.18 build as well as the 5.26 build with the EXACT same cab's as I had on the 4.20 build that never gave me one SOD.

Riddle me that.
stop going"above and beyond" bet steve and fishy dont and i know i dont and i beat the wholly hell outa my juggs rom, now got weather panel running too. omg this rom rox. stop with
This post has been thanked 1 times.