View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:21 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does Incredible work on cricket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
ok well i've already flashed a lot of windows mobile phones from verizon and sprint to cricket, so as far as the settings go, i know pretty much all the settings...

what i am concerned about is if the settings stick?
also is the EPST menu the same, or is there additional information i might have to put in it?
and would using CDMA Tools or QPST be the best way to do this?
also, how to unlock the phone? like is there an app that gives me the MSI code so i can open up the phone with QPST and then change it all to 0's

so that's my main concerns really... and if everything works trough cricket's proxy, or is there an app like ProxyCap that'll tunnel everything trough the proxy so that my e-mail and all other features work??

so i would really like more solid information please, like maybe a guide or something?

thanks guys!
It's not as simple as windows mobile, although you will need a licensed copy of CDMA WS 3.5, there is the U2NL that works like proxycap but essentially it will take time. Sorry but I'm not willing to brake down the paid solution and post it. But what I will say is if you've fully flashed a Moto Droid or HTC Hero then you can easily do this.