View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:49 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x4osw0n View Post
Still too slow to answer when called (especially from sleep). Rings 4 to 5 times before the phone even registers a call, so by the time you realize you have an inbound call it's probably already in your voicemail.
Yea... no one is encouraging you to run this full time... I certainly don't. I'd love to, but there's too many showstoppers like this that cause me to only use Android for testing. It's made known that this project is for TESTING purposes only. Use at your own risk... Just like any ROM here really, just a lot less stable :P