View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:06 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Attachements Not Attaching When Replying to Exchange Emails

It happens no matter if I use my Yahoo Account to reply to, or even my exchange account that I have sent a message to myself from.

The odd thing is that I can get it to work flawlessly IF I turn off the Exchange Account Setting Called Reply with Original Text, which is what I have to manually do anytime I have an exchange email that I need to reply to and add an attachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Forget the phone a moment... are you 100% certain that your accounts are talking to each other properly from the PC? I ask because it may be something server side causing the issue... attachment or spam filtering, for example (not specifically).

What version of Exchange are you connecting to? Perhaps your admin can help do some troubleshooting to make sure it's not an issue with the implementation on that side.

Also, sorry if I missed the response, but I didn't catch whether or not this is only happening to you for your Yahoo account or if it's universal for you...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!