caveritt
N00b

caveritt is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 Apr/19th [Build 1.8]

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
1) If no contacts are assigned to a facebook account, no events/updates will pop up, I guess you know that right? (if not, before playing with it, read the facebook tab thread at xda and use google! lol.) The facebook tab works perfect...

2) I added a button/link called "Standby" on 1.8 MyCleanImagio ... so you would be able to use the lockscreen that comes with 1.7.1 (Im not planning to update the rom with 1.7.1 unless it becomes more stable and less "heavy" but I still think it's a fantastic mod, probably the best for Sense! Runs perfect on the HD2! ... I'm happy with 1.6.1 for the Imagio)

To change the "Lock" on Sense just edit the following (Registry) then softreset:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKArguments"=""
"HomeLSKPath"="\Windows\PowerOff.exe"
"HomeLSKText"="Lock"

After that, everytime you press "Lock", the phone will go to "sleep" mode... on wake-up, the sense/cookie 1.7.1 lockscreen should come up....(if you have it enabled on settings)

Please understand the sense/cookie 1.7.1 lockscreen is not "perfect" yet.... there are a few glitches...,I don't recommend you to do that, just showing you how to do it... (read the thread at XDA for more info)
This is no longer working with CHT 1.8.5 and the lockscreen in 1.8.5 is much more stable is there anyway to remove your lockscreen completely to use this one? The poweroff.exe brings up the CHT lockscreen but after unlocking it you are unable to do anything else.