View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 11:07 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Well the white eagles one and the blue phillies one... Both did the same thing...
I've been playing around with them I can't figure why the pressed image would be so out wack. Can you do me a favor? go into your windows folder and copy the following images( with my cab installed): Assets_dialer_Normal, Assets_dialer_Pressed, Dialer_Normal_L, & Dialer_pressed_L. Now uninstall the dialpad and soft-reset. Go back into the windows folder and copy the same images(these should be defaults mike used in his rom). Upload them for me and i'll check for differences. if there are any, I'll remake them from the defaults you provide.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.