View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:34 PM
muyoso
Regular 'Geeker

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This touch pro 2 is close to perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroewe View Post
they are porting android to the tp2. dev is coming along...it still needs work, right now there is no sound, camera, and 3d accel. is only partially operational. i thought that is what started this whole bashing winmo in the first place is someone mentioning the android dev.
i find it incredible tht people who have been praising the tp2 for so long will turn around and slam it now that something better is coming along. something better will always come along, processors will always get faster, the "next" phone will always have more ram. this does not mean that the tp2 sucks...even with its faults.
windows mobile has been good to me for a lot of years, since the 6600. i have used treos, both palm and windows, and i have used blackberries and almost every HTC phone sprint has offered and i can tell you that anyone who has thinks this phone SUCKS is either too damn hard to please, have too much money to throw away on changing phones every few months, or are just too intimidated to really take charge of this beast and make it their own.
this is the best phone i have ever had and even if it does get so far behind the times that i have to replace it and decide to go android, i will never agree that this phone SUCKS! thats just crazy.
Oh I know, I have been playing with it for the last few days. The only thing is that if its not ported within the next few months, I think it will be too late for most people to take advantage of it. I think it would be AWESOME on our TP2, and if it is fully ported within the next month I will probably keep the TP2 for another year, but otherwise I will be looking at new android phones and the WP7 phones.