View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 PM
LuckyLui
Regular 'Geeker

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

[QUOTE=daman1215;1831166]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Use task29 to wipe your device from the current rom and after that is done youll need to download the energy rom that goes with your taste.. You will need to change the page pool of the rom in order for the rom to run well so change it to 16 that's the pool for the verizon pro.. the sprint pro is 24 so big difference there. And bam your done ENJOY!!!

Let me kno if it worked out for you..

Like I said, green so where do I find the "task29" to start?
Go to the pro forum its one ove the sticky polls it says "task 29" grab the sprint w splash screen cab.. aftr all that unzip it plug ur phone in, run the rom updater.. done with that. aftr it reboots let it sit for a bit then reset it again.. as soon as u reset it press the volume button down n the power button at the same time so the tri colored boot screen comes up.. From their ull run the rom updater again but this time run the energy rom one not the task29.. U should b set aftr all that cuzz.. Peace out
This post has been thanked 1 times.