View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:19 PM
LuckyLui
Regular 'Geeker

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 12| 21905|23569 ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daman1215 View Post
Looking for some help. I am currently running mightyROM on my tp but this energyrom seems to be the way to go but I have no clue how to switch them out? Still very green so pardon the ignorance!
Use task29 to wipe your device from the current rom and after that is done youll need to download the energy rom that goes with your taste.. You will need to change the page pool of the rom in order for the rom to run well so change it to 16 that's the pool for the verizon pro.. the sprint pro is 24 so big difference there. And bam your done ENJOY!!!

Let me kno if it worked out for you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolin72 View Post
Great ROM! but im having trouble logging onto facebook from the facebook tab. I get "there was a connction error while attempting to login". I installed HTC Album+Social Networking and Installed Duttys facebook upload fix and still no success. can anyone help please???
Things you will need to do.. 1: Enable your location 2: Carrier (Sprint) 3: Quick GPS Activate it.
Let me kno bro THANX!!

Last edited by LuckyLui; 06-22-2010 at 08:22 PM.