View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:12 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: EVO Full Root|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing for n00b's Instructions & Vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
If I was a bettin' man, I'd guess you don't have Full Root.
Have you Unlocked NAND Protection?
I did all the steps on the first page, I will try again tonight, what I did was took out my old SD Card and put it into my new phone (replacement phone) and did all the steps over again. I have root because I am using some files that require root and I did the Unlock NAND Protection but I will try it all over again from root forward. Maybe since I did the nandroid backup on the old phone that is the problem and need to delete the old nandroid folder off of my SD Card?

Last edited by tsowen; 06-22-2010 at 05:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.