View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
maliron
Lurker

maliron is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

First off, AWESOME jobs guys! This thing is just amazing. I played with the older version a long time ago, and decided to check out the progress yesterday, and actually was able to just get it running with minimal effort using the release from yesterday. I was finally able to get data working, and at first the Market kept saying it couldn't connect to the server. That magically went away on it's own, but now all I get when trying to install an app is "Starting Download." I have tried searching this thread, but everything I found was from may or earlier, and I thought those solutions would have been rolled into yesterday's release. Plus I never saw any definitive answer on how they fixed it.

Does anyone have suggestion on how to go about correcting this? I have tried several reboots to no avail. Also, does anyone else have issues with the keyboard on the Raph800 not working at times until a reboot? I know these phones are notorious for keyboard issues, but I'd like to know if it could be an xdandroid issue, before I go the hardware route.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone!