View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 11:50 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
I had mentioned in a quote to you before that i had given Max that request and will try to get it added in.. he did say it was possible.

Since that quote he has been out of town and has not worked on MaxSense for some time... There are many ideas/bugs/improvements that he is working on so not sure where it falls in his list. He is in control of that.

So i cant really give a Yes/No answer.. He has the info and should hopefully be developed soon...
Fair enough.

Thanks.