View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:36 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Will there ever be max sense with the retractable notifications or has that project been scrapped.

I was told that it would be considered but given the direction of max sense I dont think it will return to that.

It seems as though Max sense has moved on. Just curious if I should keep on waiting or not.

I would like a Yes or NO answer please.

Thanks
I had mentioned in a quote to you before that i had given Max that request and will try to get it added in.. he did say it was possible.

Since that quote he has been out of town and has not worked on MaxSense for some time... There are many ideas/bugs/improvements that he is working on so not sure where it falls in his list. He is in control of that.

So i cant really give a Yes/No answer.. He has the info and should hopefully be developed soon...

This post has been thanked 1 times.