View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:21 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 6-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Whatever happened to new windows build Getting kind of boring without new sys's to play with
Yeah, A new SYS would be nice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
Facebook updates aren't working for me on the latest ROMs. Anyone else experiencing this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdaddy View Post
My bad -- using the 6-19 CHT release and no camera problems that I can detect at this time...
Well, I guess it was random then, cuz it was screwing up the pictures once you went back to look at them after taking them. As far as the facebook updates, I am on the Max Sense ROM and it is still updating fine. I will have to load up my normal contacts on my other TP2 and run it for a day or two to check the CHT version. The main thing that controls the facebook updates is a dll, and unless you installed something that replaced/overwrote that dll, it should be working fine. But I will check on it, and I guess anyone else chime in if they have experienced any facebook updating issues.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.