View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:50 AM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Copy of my post in the NRGz rom thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
For all those with CHT black screen issues with the lockscreen.

This is related to NRGz roms specifically.
I have suggested to him, how he can avoid this issue with CHT and his roms, but he has not chosen to correct the issue in the manner I suggested.
Until he does so, I can only suggest not using the CHT lockscreen on his roms, or use a rom that works with it. Such as any other, lol.

It essentially comes down to him cooking in LockDevice.exe and it also being included in CHT.
All it would take is for him to leave this out, so users who did not want to use CHT could then install it on their own if wanted.

It's also easy enough to use initflashfiles to copy it on first boot
that way it can be modified as well.

Anyhow, I hope he reconsiders giving this the much needed attention it deserves. As it effects all of his roms and users on CHT.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.