View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:59 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seidio Innocase II scratches EVO, Seidio willing to replace w. new rubberized version

Anyone buy the Seidio Innocase II for their EVO? Well, apparently there is a huge flaw in the design. Many users are reporting that the case actually scratches the EVO.

One guy took pics and sent Seidio an email and after a few replies, it looks as if Seidio is willing to replace the original case with a newly redesigned case. Here's the original thread and here is seidio's response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio
Hello All,
We appreciate your honest feedback and apologize for the problems a few of you are having. There are two issues we've seen posted here and would like to address both. First of all, for those of you experiencing a loose fit, we did make some minor adjustments to alleviate this issue. As to scratching the device with the case, we've been unable to duplicate this problem internally. As a precaution we have decided to add our rubberized coating to the inside of the case for an extra layer of protection. Anyone with either of these issues can contact us and we'll be more than happy to get you taken care of.
Regards,

I used to get Seidio stuff all the time, so i'm glad theyre resolving this issue with customers. I don't have this case, but i thought i'd give those who do have it a heads up. If i had the case and didn't have scratches (yet), i'd try and exchange it for the new one before any scratches do appear.

Last edited by lipidfats; 06-22-2010 at 06:30 PM.