View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
ok, so after reading the change log for the latest release, I did not see anything in ther that would change my battery consumption BUT; After flashing last night charging all morning. Today I unplugged my phone at 6:30 AM and its now 6 PM and my battery is at 70%. This is with normal use, Text messaging all day, Email all day, and a few phone calls. Something my phone would never do.

is anyone here experiencing better battery life?? I have not made any changes to what I install and run on my phone, so I don't know what it could be.

Mike any insight?
Mighty rules...

Just a thought tho... battery life varies so much after a new flash. it usually takes 2-3 days of use and some soft resets thrown in before you'll know your normal battery life. That being said, battery life for me has ALWAYS rocked on Mighty's ROMs.