View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This touch pro 2 is close to perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
I mean no offense in this, but are you a fool? Android phones battery life is an actual argument you make? Do you know how much tweaking is involved to get the battery life we have on our tp2's?? You compare an untweaked android phone with your tweaked winmo phone and that is a win for you?

Oh, and as for what can it do that winmo can't, you obviously have never used an android phone. The ui is cleaner and universal.

Show me a functional XBMC remote app for window mobile. Show me an OS that auto capitalizes text in a name field or that shifts from text field to text field with the tap of a button ALL THE TIME. Windows mobile is a hacked together garbage heap comparitively. Show me an overclocked TP2 on windows mobile.

Oh, and here is one, how about UNIVERSAL SPEECH TO TEXT in EVERY TEXT FIELD THROUGHOUT THE OS????

That one feature alone makes windows mobile look ancient.

I have used android for under an hour and i already can see how much better it is.

Edit: And just for the record, this isnt a competition. There is nothing wrong with admitting that another phone OS is better than your phone OS. Doesn't make you less of a man or anything. Windows Mobile hasn't had a major update for YEARS, how could it possibly compete? If it wasn't for the work of the developers holding this zombie together, youand everyone else would be outright laughing at the windows mobile platform.
Universal UI on Android??? What are you smoking?
You have Sense, you have motoblur, what does samsung use? And I doubt any are more functional than Mobile Shell.
Not sure what xbmc is, so no, I guess my phone doesn't do that.
Have you tried Tellme? It might not be built into the phone, but it will text, and call and search for me.
Sorry, but I still think that WinMo is a more complete OS, which it should be because Android hasn't been out that long. It's the hot thing right now, but not without its problems too. Already fragmentation is being mentioned. I'm not against it, just curious to see WP7 first.

edit: and how did this thread turn into another winmo sux subject???

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 06-21-2010 at 09:15 PM.