View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 08:58 PM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Attachements Not Attaching When Replying to Exchange Emails

It seems that I am not being clear enough.

Go into your exchange account, then Menu, then More and then Settings and then Send & Receive. Scroll to the bottom and see if you have Reply with original text checkmarked. If not, please check mark it. If you did already have it checked, then don't change anything and proceed below.

Now go to your Gmail account and send yourself an email to your exchange account. Refresh your exchange account to receive the new email and then reply to that email and attach something.

Next refresh Gmail and receive that reply. Is there an attachment paperclip? If so, can you open and view what you sent? Can you also check Gmail via the PC and see if that attachment is there and can be opened.

When I tried with my Yahoo account, there was an attachment paperclip when I checked via my PC, but the attachment was not really there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
let me state this again. ill try and have less clutter..

i sent an exchange email to my gmail. reply from gmail BACK to exchange. REPLY from exchange to GMAIL this time ADDING an attachment. i did a photo and then did a word document..

both attachments showed up in the gmail account. i did them separately.

is this how you are doing your testing?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!