View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/20/10 V9.5 (Dinik Glass) & (Dusk) 1 Rom All Carrier CHT1.8.5/7 Color Themes,XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
i like black but, i perfer like a really dark purple with it. and dont like glass theme. but hey 9.5 roks no lag no freezes, had to change background pics but other than that this rom is close to perfect. only thing i seen was on lock screen in top left corner above clock is a white rectangle. but great work jstine luvin this rom. could i ask a favor? since im 1 of the only 1s using 28xxx could u make it dusk by default. and nechance of adding a dark purple color to where u have the red on 9.5.
Just install the purple theme, the bottom taskbar will stay the same.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion