View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:49 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: This touch pro 2 is close to perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
Touch Pro 2 would be better, not even close to perfect, if it either had more ram or if HTC Sense didn't abuse the ram it does have. Its ridiculous that the phone has to be restarted every few hours to keep the memory down around 50%.
hmmm...I never restart mine....very rare occasion....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i talked alot of trash about htc after the tp debacle...i'm still on my 1st tp2 (listening to music on it right now)...this thing is solid. i'm seriously thinking about buying another one, just to keep on the shelf. i use the hd2 for most things because of the speed, but i still rock my tp2!
I agree Doc....I would have a hard time ever letting go of my TP2 altogether....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
that HD2 is sooo nice, just wish sprint had picked that up too.
You and me both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I'll agree with the positive posters. I can afford to buy any phone I want, & if I wanted an EVO I would already have one.

A guy I work with has an EVO & I have played with it quite a bit. The screen is totally awesome (although it's too bad it isn't AMOLED) & its fast of course, but other than that it doesn't really do much for me.

I have had Sprint service in the past, & after using Sprint & Verizon back to back I would never go back to Sprint. That, plus the fact that my all time favorite app (Slingbox) & a few other things don't work in Android, then add in no hardware keyboard & I decided that swapping from my customized TP2 to an EVO would be a step down for me at this time.

I am running the NRG 23569 standard 2.5 ROM & my TP2 is awesome. Slingbox works great & it will play all my 12 gigs of ripped movies. I use it all day at work to listen to mp3's or Sirius Radio with stereo bluetooth headphones.

~John
Agree 100%....Sling is my best app ever....

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso View Post
Samsung Galaxy S Pro, coming to sprint. Hardware keyboard. Slingplayer on android by then. Root it for free wifi tethering. Android OS is amazing.
We get it you like droid....but this is not about the droid...kthxbai