View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 04:52 PM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Attachements Not Attaching When Replying to Exchange Emails

So marctronixx, your saying that from your Exchange account on your phone and (Very Important) with Reply With Original Text) checkmarked under your exchange account settings, your saying you can reply to an Exchange email, add an attachment and have that attachment be attached to that email and be received by the person you replied to? Whether that is yourself or not is irrelivent.

When replying to an email from exchange that came from Yahoo, the attachment shows on the email in Yahoo, but there is nothing actualyl there. I highly doubt Yahoo is stripping anything because when doing this testing Exchange to Exchange, there is actually nothing showing at all as far as the attachment is concerned.

As stated before, I can send a brand new email and attach fine, and I can uncheck the Reply with original text and have the attachment flow across fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
well its good your back nonetheless! i have been with android since the hero last october so i have it pretty figured out. i still have the pro2 but i have not used it since june 4th.. maybe a call or two and i BT'ed a cab from the sd card to my laptop but thats really it... the evo is all i need...

to the OP, thats strange. i use exchange daily and dont have any issues with attachments. clearly there is an issue/bug somewhere.. may be worth the time to send HTC an email on it...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 06-21-2010 at 05:25 PM.