View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:54 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
I am using the latest one yes! But not what he posted, I am took mine from OBOE ROM, and I believe that's what he posted in this thread as well.
could be a something between it and my taskbar. All I know is it happened on the latest flash, and I didn't change much besides going to 23123. Might need to flash without it and see if that changes anything. Give me something to do this weekend.
Other than that, I am loving my ROM right now. Uninstalled s2u2 because I am using the iconsoft dialer (trial) and there were too many programs trying to grab the dialer when someone was calling. Getting about 110mb of free memory on start.

If any of y'all are using a XL dialer like the 3.40 one's in the calk kitchen, check out vin's plutonium ROM page (towards the end) for skins in cab form.
here's the post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5289

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 06-21-2010 at 03:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.