View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSense Update Coming! ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
I think you have already looked into this new Messaging Client but i think it would be amazing to find a way to put it in your ROM.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495
I would like to see what the secure box is like one it. Just throwing the idea out there
no problem... i have looked at that thread and have not tried it yet.. was looking at adding Manila 2015 and doing that mod at the same time... MaxSense is not ported to Manila 2015 yet, but Max is going to do soon... however not sure of the advantages/disadvantages of Manila 2015...

Hope to test soon

This post has been thanked 1 times.