View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:45 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/18/10*

I had the Wifi Tethering FC issue.
Went to the marketplace and uninstalled/reinstalled and it works fine.

BTW - Can someone tell me how to get the APK files on my storage card after I download/install? I want the actual APK file so that I can install it again if I switch roms w/o having to find them in the Marketplace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Question: Before flashing (on stock) I used the Sprint hotspot with no problem... after flashing (OMJ 6/18 w/radio) I have the tethering app working but the Sprint Hotspot doesn't work... I keep getting an error about my pcsvision usr and psw in not correct and it shows no mobile service. I know that the wifi tether app is basically the same thing but I want to know if the Sprint hotspot is supposed to be working or not. Thanks
Hotspot will not work on rooted roms. Not sure if rooting the phone caused it not to work, or actually installing a custom rom. But it won't work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.