View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/16] BUILDS REFRESHED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprimeau View Post
Is there anything that can be done about my phone freezing up after starting Android? I've had like one successful install where it didn't lock up every time I dimmed the screen. I can get it started and do anything but as soon as I press the hang up button (to dim the screen) and press it again to turn it back on nothing happens. Sometimes my notification light turns green, others red (orange), and sometimes nothing at all...
thanks in advance for any help and thanks for all of the hard work done on this project.
Do you have your handset overclocked? If so, i think you need to spend more time reading the FAQ, and its a simple fix. If not, try deleting your data.img file, or maybe even format your SD card and start over.
This post has been thanked 1 times.