View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 01:41 AM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PootsworthIII
Thanks OP, makes WP alot better. One question, is there any way to remove layouts from the cycle? So when I click the change layout button I don't have to see the lunar phase if I don't want to. Tried removing the layout files, but that just makes it throw an error of invalid layout file.

Thanks again for great work.
Yes, you can - but you have to alter the layout file itself. Removing the files will only cause problems (as you found out). Some background info:

There are 7 layouts (a, b, c, e, f, g), and each layout file has a pointer to the next. The last layout, "g", points back to the first - "a".

Each layout file is duplicated 13 times - one for each color (01-13). Thus, the layout files are named accordingly: Chameleon_01a.wpl is color 1, layout "a", and so on.

The moon layout (the one you want to skip) is layout "g". So, to skip it, you'll need to modify the previous layout ("f") to point to "a", instead of "g". If you want to do this for all colors, you'll need to modify all 13 layout "f"'s (Chameleon_01f.wpl - Chameleon_13f.wpl).

Here's the mod: This example is for color 01. Open file Chameleon_01f.wpl. In the "Layout changer" section (near the top), modify the reference to point to "a" instead of "g".

Code:
- Layout changer
;WINDOW-0
#VOID#
Chameleon_01g.wpl
0,0,W,H
CHANGELAYOUT
becomes
Code:
- Layout changer
;WINDOW-0
#VOID#
Chameleon_01a.wpl
0,0,W,H
CHANGELAYOUT
Sorry for being so long-winded - you've probably already figured this out...