View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 AM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (VZW TP2: XV6875.1 Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by muyoso
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenerd View Post
I am loving my tp2 with the new vzn 2.5 ROM. I am def a phone junkie and always have the urge to try something new but I have been very happy for 9 months with this phone. I must have a real KB, Slingplayer and free wifi tethering so this is still the platform and phone for me.
Samsung Galaxy S Pro, coming to sprint. Hardware keyboard. Slingplayer on android by then. Root it for free wifi tethering. Android OS is amazing.
r you another android trool?

Dont get me wrong the Android platform does have some neat items and all but can anyone really show me something that Android does that WinMo can,t do?

I have been a winmo user for 10+ years (started with iPaq days from Compaq before it was part of HP). Seen a whole lot of changes since the first editions and for the most part all for the better.

Android still has one big glaring bug if u ask me....battery life. Have not seen an Android phone that will keep a battery up for entire day with normal usage.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th