Thread: TOUGHEST case?
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 08:27 AM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TOUGHEST case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crodley View Post
Luckily I have time to wait for the Otterbox, since I won't be getting the EVO until around the middle of July.

I found this youtube review of a nice looking one that I'm considering in the meantime.

Thanks for the input, folks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA9FNzQIl4A
I just ordered this one yesterday... Your question was for the TOUGHEST case and the reason I recommended the Seidio Rugged was because it has an additional layer of protection compared to the Seidio Active case you posted.

Comparison:
Rugged - 3 layers of protection: (1)Seidio Innocase II wrapped in a (2)Silicone Rubber case, topped off with the (3)Skeleton.

Active - 2 layers of protection: (1)Silicone Rubber case, topped off with the (2)Skeleton.

Also, another reason I mentioned the Seidio Rugged as opposed to the Otterbox was the fact that the Seidio is available where there is no timeframe as to when the Otterbox will be available. If you can wait for the Otterbox, this would probably be your most rugged and durable solution based on material and build quality...

On another note, if you are interested in the Seidio Active case, you may want to jump on one now since they are being sold as limited edition. There is no telling if these will be around when it comes time for you to purchase one. Then again, I'm sure if it sells well enough, it will no longer be a limited edition item and I'm sure there will be some color options to choose from.

Last edited by D\/8; 06-21-2010 at 08:39 AM.