Old 02-10-2008, 08:40 PM
thejinx0r
PPCGeeks Regular

thejinx0r is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
It still runs that Sprint customization thing though I can't find any of the Sprint customizations after it's done running that customization thing and resets the device.

Also, there's no easy to access task killer now like the one in the stock Sprint ROM for the Touch (the drop down menu on the top right of the today screen that lets you close programs or the one in the start menu in the other WM6.1 ROM). I really preferred the task killer in the stock Sprint ROM (the drop down menu at the top right corner of the today screen).

The battery meter is also like the one in the stock Sprint ROM (small battery icon next to where the drop down task killer menu would be). The battery meter in the other 6.1 ROM I tried was a color bar at the very top of the screen. Is that the normal 6.1 battery meter or is the normal 6.1 battery meter the same as the one in the stock Sprint ROM?

So far everything seems good. If possible, could you add that drop down menu task killer to the today screen again? Also, would it be possible to change the left soft-key (normally the "Calendar" key) to the SMS key? Change "Calendar" to "SMS" and make it open text messaging? Finally, the option under the "Personal" tab in Settings that lets us have the big start menu would be great as well.

Thanks again for this!
I never quite liked that task killer, I prefer the SPB pocket plus one.
The colored battery meter at the top of the screen is specific to the person who made the rom.
To change the soft key, its in the settings menu.

The big menu will be in the next version releaesd by old man jenkins.

So, you can wait for the next one or try another one.