View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:00 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will Sprint Cover this?

well, ya never know till you try a repair store, maybe you'll get lucky and they have a screen to swap and the repair person knows what their doing. it's definitely a grey area though.. from my experience dropping every ppc since the ipaq, i've never had a screen break or crack. I really think that many of these are in-fact defects and should be covered. and keep in mind that some of these drops were off ladders and roof's onto things like decking and landscape rocks. numerous drops from torso/head high onto pavement. I just end up with a few dents/cracks in the plastic but never the screen. maybe i'm just lucky and it never hit dead on the screen, but it sounds like many of these reports weren't that way either. heck i've even seen one survive a fall off a 35mph jeep.