View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 01:23 AM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/19/10 Plutonium Cookie/No Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Apparently, Vindows isn't the only ROM feeling it.

Okay, I just checked two TP2s...1.8.5 cabbed and cooked. Side by side, they are identical speed-wise between tabs. But I do notice a slightly slower switch [edit: on cab'd version] when displaying quicklinks (I have mine hidden.)

Yeah, 1.8.5 does seem a little slower, but I'm not sure if that was done to make the UI more "smooth." It's not that much slower for me, so no complaints yet with what I've seen so far. <shrug>
Just flashed back to "Vins Best" and added 1.8.5 cookie. All the sluggishness is gone. Of course it could just be some weird combination of the stuff I install, but the phone runs so good on "Vins best", maybe I'll just stay there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.