View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 10:28 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by itony View Post
thanks santod here's the problem:

first i installed this "smaller"hd mini lockscreen and the icons were fine and smaller
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=698035

second i installed poyensa glossy silver icons which changed all icons and i guess also messed with my lockscreen icons as well so they are now oversized

not sure if you could help me in my particular case but if you can that would be great. if you can't could you give me more info on how to get to that directory and how to adjust them? i actually don't mind what the icons look like as long as they fit in the bar.
Well, you definitely made a mess of it, lol. J/K
I made a modification to the original icons, that should work out for you with that bar you have installed. I can not test the alignment, so I am guessing based on your screenshots.

Anyhow, I attached a zip file for your case specifically.
Please extract the files in the zip to your Windows directory and reset sense. Let me know if that works out ok for ya.
If you prefer a .cab, I can provide that as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Small CHT Icons for lock.zip (5.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 06-20-2010 at 11:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.