View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i don't want to start anything, but i hope you got his permission because he threw a hissy fit at xda about people reposting his work lol! (seriously)
lol yea i know! i think he has calmed down with all of that and realized people appreciate his contributions no matter what. he even started a "Dinik - By You" thread over at xda asking people to post their anastasia mods so i think he has eased off about others posting his work and is encouraging others to post their anastasia mods. but i will remove the cabs and just post a link to the "By You" thread if needed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.