View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:17 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant.ones View Post
I don't have the money, been out of work for 2 months since i busted my leg up. Only account I have with a card is -200 some bucks. Been staying with my dad and the only bill I have is my cell and he pays for that and only because he want's to be able to get in touch with me. So don't really see any other choice I have. And honestly I didn't even look on here, I still had his site bookmarked from the first time I did it so I went ahead and downloaded it there. Nowhere in anything I read there did it say you have to use a new internet connection to do your replacement phone. It would be really nice if they actually put a replacement phone installation readme up for people.
oh...that sucks man. hope things turn around soon for you.

well, of course they're not gonna tell you that info. it's a way to cheat their system.